Darius Fisher is both president and co-founder of Status Labs. This is a PR and digital marketing firm that specializes in managing online reputations. He is a Scandal-style “fixer” of sorts. Much like Olivia Pope & Associates, he can even help you change the search results for when your name is googled.
Fisher started his career venture by obtaining a degree from Vanderbilt University and working as a political consultant and copywriter. He created the vision of his company, built partnerships and recruited to make the company it is today. They have gone international, servicing over 1500 clients in 35+ countries. The sky is the limit for where the company will go next.
Fisher has specific ideas about creating a successful business. Fisher outlines four major ways to do this in his Forbes article and a few alternatives as well.
1. Create incentives for goals. This keeps employees active and happy.
2. Recognize hard work. Whether big or small, acknowledging accomplishments can be beneficial.
3. Keep all of your employees informed. Employees need to feel in the know and part of a team.
4. When an employee, deserves a raise, give it. When regular and sufficient raises are given, it serves as a motivator and proves that you see their value.
Other alternatives are listed below:
– Recognize birthdays with at least a card.
– Organize fun company activities.
– Implement “Free Lunch Fridays”.
– Create an environment that fosters creativity.
Fisher’s knowledge and expertise about creating a successful business are evident. He has the experience necessary to give the appropriate advice. He has made a name for himself, and Status Labs is definitely on the upward track.